A Member of a Wedding

Today I was blessed to attend a wedding, and witnessing such strong, new love stirred thoughts about the things I love...

I love temples... what a blessing to have a little bit of heaven on earth, to go into those hushed corridors where everyone smiles graciously and you can leave the world behind and feel close to God and angels.

I love temple marriage... and I love going back to the temple to see new couples get sealed and feel that spirit and be taught and remember the joy I felt on my own wedding day.

I love eternal families... as a kid I used to think of an "eternal family" as a mom, dad, and kids who lived together forever. Today I saw such an intricate web, so many connections going every which way, and I felt the "wholeness" of our eternal family, it's all of us, some connections are more visible, but if you trace the threads far enough, you can find connections to everyone.

I'm grateful for parents who taught me these things from the beginning, I'm grateful to have a husband and family who bring me such joy, and most of all I'm grateful to my Heavenly Father for putting it all in motion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment